International Business Developer – Career opportunity
Niveau de poste : Confirmed
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you are the front-runner in the Group’s business development plan. Occasional business trips may be required. This description covers the main responsibilities; it is not exhaustive. If you are interested in developing partnerships with high-level contacts, do not hesitate to apply.
Vos responsabilitésDescriptif du poste
• Follow and initiate key business opportunities in your dedicated sector, France
• Actively seek new sales opportunities within a network of professionals, identifying decision-makers and strategic contacts.
• Transform your lead network into customers/partners.
• Ensure full product knowledge and demonstrations.
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
• Guarantee the achievement of quarterly and monthly objectives.
Votre profilCompétences et expérience souhaitées
• As an International Business Developer - with growth potential, you ideally have a minimum of 2 years business training and at least one experience in a B2B environment.
• Dynamic, ambitious and motivated by challenges, we are looking for a competitor with an affinity for the digital world.
• A taste for international trade and good English skills (or another language) is an advantage.
Vos avantagesQu'obtiendriez-vous en travaillant chez EUROPAGES ?
We believe that everybody who is part of our team should be supported to develop to their full potential.
• Full onboarding course: continuous training and coaching with the various actors (sales team, sales administration, support, etc.).
• Numerous incentives (travel, bonuses,...).
• Tools: laptop, database, Sales Automation.
• English courses.
• Fixed salary + attractive bonuses + growth opportunities.
• Medical aid/Pension.
For more information about the Group – click here.
A propos de nousQui est EUROPAGES ?
Visable enables small and medium-sized industrial companies to make their products and services accessible to international buyers. The company offers a wide range of services specifically designed for companies to increase their digital visibility. These include a combination of company-owned B2B marketplaces and online marketing services, such as Google Ads and retargeting campaigns. Among the marketplaces operated by Visable S.A. are the European B2B platform EUROPAGES and "Wer liefert was" (wlw), which is the leading B2B market place in the D-A-CH region. Together, the two markets reach more than 3.7 million B2B buyers looking for detailed information on companies and products, per month.
Ce poste vous intéresse ?Envoyez votre candidature