Head of Partners Management
Niveau de poste : confirmé
Our services target B2B suppliers aiming to sell on the European market. We provide an extensive range of marketing tools and our own website network to help them grow their export sales. Today, we cover more than 20 countries with local resellers, nearly all of Europe, China & India. This generates over 75% of the total revenue of Europages and we believe there is a lot of room for growth (in particular by including the wlw offer).
Reporting to the General Manager of Europages, and as a member of the company’s steering committee, you will be fully responsible for our Europe and Worldwide partners business. Your main goals will be improving revenues, margin and long-term growth of these 3rd party external sales channels for both Europages and WLW.
As a member of the steering committee, you will regularly meet with the other department managers: IT, Marketing, Operations, Finance & Product. Your customer-oriented feedback will be a key factor for project and innovations development, as well as a key driver for operational improvement.
A propos de nousQui est EUROPAGES ?
Available everywhere in Europe and the world, Europages & Wer Liefert was provide an efficient digital sourcing tool for European B2B suppliers, with 27 websites in 26 languages, from Slovenian to Chinese, and of course English, German, French, Italian…
Every month, over 4,5 millions B2B buyers form the entire world (85% Europeans but also Chinese, Americans, Indians…) use Europages to search their ideal next partner amongst 3 millions companies in industries as varied as Food & Beverages, Machines, Services, Cosmetics…. Making us the biggest online player in our field!
To manage all this, we are a 55 people strong team from over 10 nationalities working for the IT, sales, operations, products or marketing teams. Being part of the German group WLW ( Revenue of 45M€ - 200 people – based in Hamburg) and by the very nature of our service, we breathe international.
Vos responsabilitésDescriptif du poste
In this context, your main challenges will be:
- Organise and manage a 4 people team : 2 sales-driven, 2 operations-focused
- Define and implement the partner development strategy
- Product and service portfolio, e.g. commercial offers & innovations
- Contract and Commission Models
- Evaluate current Partnerships & define development plans
- Identify sales/margin growth opportunity & implement further common actions
- Identify risky partners & resolve related issues
- Ensure operational efficiency for Partners and our common customers
- Implement New Partner acquisition strategy worldwide
- Define target, build up contact lists for prospection & sales approach
- Define marketing tools for Partners
- Manage personally our 3 Key Partners in Italy, Germany & Spain
- Forecast sales & cost budgets every semester & Develop monitoring concepts to actively follow sales and profitability
- Report monthly on performance to the company & group management meetings
Votre profilCompétences et expérience souhaitées
You have several years of experience in sales-oriented partnership management (reseller models), ideally in a digital and international environment. You have a strong analytical mind, and like to get “to the bottom of things”. You have a structured and organized approach to your work and that of your team, you also like complex negotiation processes where details matter.
Not afraid of challenges, you like to be fully in charge and work with like-minded people. You have strong business beliefs, and like to back them up with data & facts before launching a new project.
You have strong management, presentation and training skills, and you’re at ease with 30 people in the room listening to your training.
You speak English fluently. Italian, German or Spanish are a plus.
You have a university degree in management or business school diploma.
Ce poste vous intéresse ?Envoyez votre candidature